With many of us spending significantly more time at home, several activities can let you bond with your kids in the best way. Whether it is sitting on your couch watching Disney movies and having some of the best luxury chocolate or trying out some fun Chocolate Dessert Recipes, there are many things you can do.
Since food and desserts are something enjoyed by all, why not try an activity related to this? With chocolate being a favourite ingredient, chocolate desserts have always been a crowd favourite for all age groups. Making scrumptious cocoa desserts with your kids can be a fun bonding experience.
From delicious brownies to amazing cheesecakes, there are a lot of easy chocolate recipes you can try out with your little one. That said, if you’re looking for easy chocolate dessert recipes to try out with your kids, we’ve got you covered!
Here are our top 3 best desserts with our favourite ingredients. Let’s take a look!
Also read: How to make Japanese cheesecake
Amazing Chocolate Dessert Recipes
chocolate chunks, cocoa powder, butter, sugar, vanilla essence, flour, salt and egg.
Total time: 20 -25 minutes
One of the easiest and simplest recipes of all time, fudgy brownies are a great idea that you could try out with your little one.
Here’s what you need to do.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line your baking dish with parchment
- Beat the butter & sugar in a vessel or bowl with a mixer
- Melt the chocolate chunks and keep them on the side
- Add eggs and vanilla essence to your sugar mixture and whisk till it becomes fluffy
- Mix the melted chocolate to this; however, make sure they are at room temperature
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold carefully, but make sure not to overbeat it
- Add chocolate chunks at the top
- Bake for 20-25 minutes according to the desired fudgy texture, and then cool
Your fudgy brownies are good to go! This recipe is easy to try out with your kids, as you can monitor the steps involving heating. Additionally, you can garnish the brownies with a homemade chocolate ganache or fresh fruits to elevate the taste even further.
Melted chocolate, butter, cream cheese, caster sugar, pouring cream, chocolate for garnish, digestive biscuit.
Total time: 40-50 minutes
For those who don’t have an oven, no-bake cheesecake is a great recipe that you could try out.
Here’s what you need to do-
- Line your mould/pan with baking paper
- Use a food processor and process the biscuits; add melted butter to this
- Press the mixture at the base of your pan/mould and cover it evenly; refrigerate it
- Combine cream, cheese & sugar with electric mixer until it became smooth
- In a separate bowl, mix cream until soft peaks are formed. Add melted chocolate to this
- Add cream cheese mixture and fold carefully
- Pour into the pan and smoothen the surface
- Garnish with chocolate and refrigerate
- Remove it 10 minutes before serving
- This creamy and delicious cheesecake is enjoyed by many and is very easy to make, especially with your kid. It serves as a great treat for both parents and kids.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
butter, sugar, vanilla essence, flour, and chocolate chips
Total time: 30-40 minutes
With innumerable cookie recipes, finding the right delicious and extremely simple chocolate chip recipe can be challenging. However, this easy recipe is guaranteed incredible results that can be the perfect treat for everyone.
Here’s what you need to do
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Mix the sugar and butter till a fluffy mixture is formed
- Add vanilla essence, flour, and chocolate chips
- Mix until a dough-like texture is formed
- Roll the dough and form small walnut-sized balls
- Place them apart on baking sheets
- Flatten them with your palm
- Temper chocolate until golden brown for 10-12mins
- Cool for another 15 mins and serve
This recipe is tried and tested with excellent results; the cookies will turn out incredible! Once your kid and family gets the hang of it, they can also make it independently (under supervision, of course).
To Sum Up
The easy yet delicious recipes can further be personalised according to your preferences. You need not satisfy your chocolate cravings with luxury chocolate boxes anymore; these desserts are soul-soothing and tasty alternatives.
Additionally, with the proper garnishing, you can also make them look stunning – everyone is sure to love these lip-smacking desserts!